Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Full Summer Rapids


I came to this familiar space to begin again this morning. And I feel slightly overwhelmed by all the catching up I need to do.  I will begin with a list, and I will slowly (over the next month or so) work through the various events of the summer, sprinkled between the daily reflections.

Woodsong Music Festival
The Feast Collective
Toronto and International Film Festival
Boston Convention
Los Angeles Recording
Summit Learning Center
Homeschooling
Raw Food Diet Adjustments
A Hospital Move

Most of this happened in August and early September! Can we say "plate too full?" Oh my.

More to come.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! You are back, friend, and you have been busy, which I expected by your absense! Welcome back and I'll look forward to your entries! How was your birthday? I hope it was sweet!

elizabeth said...

looking forward to hearing about these!